With overwhelming choices, the financial stakes are high. Innovate faster and smarter with SAP HANA and Microsoft Azure, and set the pace for the future.
Together we find ourselves in exciting times. However, amid all the inspiring change around us, when it comes to SAP HANA and S/4 HANA, the choices can be overwhelming and vary for each selected platform or multiple platforms. The problems customers are seeking to solve initially are often intensified further by the scale of selection, provisioning, managing and optimising the cost of selected components.
These problems come before organisations start to consider data migration, secure integration, process transformation and enabling a more agile platform that builds future business innovation.
It appears that customers are encountering more problems than solutions in this current technological moment. As many customers are discovering, the key challenge is not technological, but one of mindset and adoption of new frameworks and processes to replace existing solutions.
There is a better way to innovate and a better way for your business to thrive within SAP HANA and Microsoft Azure. These are the words of Bill McDermott, chief executive of SAP, in his closing address at Sapphire 2018. Change has never moved this fast and it will never move this slowly again.
Implementing the components that drive success enables the customer to enhance the ability to start changing mindsets, updating skills, learning new technologies and automating business-critical processes through migration.
However, this level of transformational change does not come without risk. We are in a time when the need to accelerate competitive advantage and innovation is crucial. You can securely Innovate, thrive and optimise with SAP HANA. With overwhelming choices, the financial stakes are high.
Innovate faster and smarter with SAP HANA and Microsoft Azure, and set the pace for the future drive success with all these variables, cost and time pressures.
- Centiq blueprints are a proven and innovative approach. These continually evolving, stable documents leverage industry thought-leadership and learning. They are designed to simplify, codify, securely automate and optimise the implementation of SAP HANA and S/4 HANA.
- Whether the platform is public or private cloud, appliance or TDI, our blueprints are designed to drive greater success for customers, raising such questions as do blueprints enable.
- Centiq’s customers to make and deliver achievement through simplification and codification at each stage of the migration to SAP HANA and S/4 HANA?
- Analyse blueprints assist in simplifying the preparation tasks and activities to optimise your SAP HANA and S/4 HANA projects. Preparation and planning are crucial to driving your success; the lessons learned from thousands of projects and implementations are the firm foundations that Analyse blueprints evolve from.
- Cloud blueprints simplify and expedite the platform selection, provisioning and configuration processes, immediately releasing important technology and business time associated with these activities and testing.
- Migration blueprints automate and accelerate the transition to SAP HANA while mitigating risk, availability, coexistence and skills requirements. It asks the specific questions designed to challenge the value of what the business seeks to migrate to optimise cost, risk and time.
- Automate blueprints are designed to take the pain away from complex environments and migrations through further simplification and codification of existing, consolidated and new processes.
Centiq continually seeks to automate all platform outcomes and tasks as well as customer-specific activities.
Finally, Optimise blueprints continuously operate to manage costs, compliance, governance, change control, performance, security and availability “Increasing options and choices are excellent, but it can often result in a corresponding increase in complexity and cost,” says Dr. Matt Lovell, chief executive of Centiq.
“Our vision is to enable customers to stay ahead, through agility and flexibility. Success with SAP HANA and S/4 HANA is a continual and evolving combination of people, processes and technology that seeks to simplify, codify, automate and optimise, allowing your business to be able to react faster, smarter and more effectively tomorrow. Many organisations struggle to know where to start.
“Our SAP HANA and S/4 HANA on Azure workshops are shaped to help organisations to quickly understand how to leverage and optimise the power of S/4 HANA and Microsoft Azure through the code, reducing traditional ‘build and run’ activities from days to seconds.
This arms organisations with the agile foundations demanded to keep up with an increasingly dynamic market and ultimately enables digital transformation.”
To find out more please visit Centiq’s Azure Blueprint or talk directly to one of our team on 0115 979 6090