Centiq is a leading global SAP HANA and SAP on Microsoft Azure Expert partner with clients including Walgreen Boots, Unilever, McLaren, Deloitte’s, The Body Shop and many others. Our HQ is in the UK, but we support many global clients.
Centiq has experienced exceptional growth in the UK, US and Europe for our services which enable Customers to digitally transform and accelerate business change using SAP on Azure and Azure analytics.
We are globally recognised experts in Microsoft Azure, SAP HANA, SUSE, Red Hat, SPA HANA Infrastructure and SAP Infrastructure as Code.
Direct support of HANA and S/4HANA design, build, migration and managed support which requires expert consultancy skills specifically during the define and design stages of the Centiq customer journey. Direct support of Microsoft Azure, Azure automation using ARM, Ansible, Terraform and PowerShell to deliver consistent and repeatable outcomes for customers.
To help improve the effectiveness and efficiency of these services, this role will involve the definition and development of new products and services, technical consultancy collateral, technical delivery and support of all customers.
- Create a customer solution Definition of customer requirements and design options for SAP HANA opportunities;
- Completion of High and Low-Level Design documentation;
- Iterations of designs and supporting configurations for both Public Cloud and On-Premise solutions;
- Professional and accurate configurations and documentation based on customer requirements;
- Maintain appropriate Technical Product Certification with SAP HANA system suppliers;
- Maintain appropriate Technical Certification with SAP, Microsoft Azure, Red Hat and SUSE;
- Development and release of Technical and Consulting collateral to projects and operating model evolution;
- Support Consulting team evolution, some pre-sales activities including Blogs, Vlogs, White Papers, Thought Leadership, Partner events and sales engagements;
- High-quality documentation and diagrams of templates and high-level design examples of implemented solutions and examples of best practices for customers;
- Documentation of customer landscape for support handover to the support team;
- Successfully define, design and cost new business opportunities through pre-sales high-level costed designs solutions;
- Contribute to process automation through Infrastructure as Code, templates or Azure related innovations which enable increased efficiency in the delivery of SAP on Azure projects, deployments, configurations and services;
- Complete projects and change controls to customer timescales (where realistic) to support defined and committed deliverables;
- Attend customer and project meetings, calls, virtual meetings, conferences and engagements as required to support project lifecycles and successful closure of all projects;
Essential - Core Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure and integration of Azure resources
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure security and related services
- Good knowledge of Microsoft ARM and Blueprint template automation
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Azure Monitor and capabilities to automate service activities and responses
- Good knowledge of IBM Ansible and Hashicorp Terraform configurations to deliver automated “As Code” approaches to system deployment and configuration;
- Linux specialist for SUSE/Red Hat
- Good knowledge of VMWare, KVM, Networking and Storage technologies
- Good knowledge of SAP HANA and S/4HANA design best practices and requirements from SAP
- Experience with Microsoft Azure management best practices
- Good Experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Knowledge of clustering and High Availability configurations.
- Independent and innovative thinker
- Thought Leader
- Diplomatic team player
- Resourceful and creative problem solver
- Customer facing can do attitude focused on promoting the unique capabilities and expertiseof Centiq;
- Being a Brand and Company Advocate for all of our services and people;
- Maintain positive trust relationships with prospects, customers and employees;
- Keeping the wider Centiq team informed of progress in projects;
- Mentoring and assisting colleagues with technical guidance and/or expertise;
- Continuously learn and look for innovative solutions in line with Centiq business plans;
- Understand dependent solutions and options to assist in better option considerations and designs for
- Microsoft Azure
- Azure automation
- Azure monitoring using a variety of tools & processes
- SUSE Linux
- Red Hat Linux
- SAP HANA
- Support the definition and design of partner solutions with key partners including:
- Microsoft Azure
- Red Hat
- An excellent, self-starting, self-driven completer, maintains a high level of professionalism and industry presence;
- Pro-actively takes ownership of projects issues and demands as well as manages time and priorities of commitments based on business value.
Perks & Benefits
26 days holiday, plus bank holidays, with an option to purchase up to an additional 5 days. We encourage you to work hard but also to relax and recharge.
It’s your birthday? Take an extra day off! At Centiq, we don’t expect anyone to work on their birthday. We will also give you a gift voucher to help you celebrate!
Reward & Recognition
Our monthly Centiq Star Awards recognise the importance of ‘shout outs’ for outstanding contributions recognised by your colleagues and the business. There are monthly vouchers and annual awards for Super Stars.
Health & Wellbeing
Our team is our greatest asset, so your health and wellbeing is something we take very seriously. We offer generous life assurance cover, a medical cash plan, on-site gym and shower facilities, and fresh fruit, drinks and healthy snacks in the office. Our cycle to work scheme is our way of helping you to stay fit and healthy too!
We are passionate about providing opportunities for you to learn and develop your skills, knowledge and experience by offering recognized qualifications and accreditations that are funded by the Company.
Centiq has developed career pathways to help you easily identify your next career opportunity in the Company.
Recommend a Friend
There’s no better way to recruit than having our top talent promote Centiq as a great place to work. We offer a generous incentive for all hired recommendations.
A Flexible Approach to Work
We believe that providing greater flexibility actively promotes a healthy work-life balance. We will support you to work flexibly whilst using innovative technology to stay connected to your team and manager. We use a range of tools to help and encourage feedback, wellness and collaboration for all of our staff, as we are predominately remote workers.