Red Hat Ecosystem Webinar,
Thursday 24th Sept 20 at 2pm (GMT)
- Welcome – Neil Cornish & Chloe Wise, Tech Data Red Hat Ecosystem
- Exploring infrastructure as code when deploying SAP in the cloud – Robin Webster, Centiq CTO
- Building an SAP landscape for digital transformation – Pras Abey, SAP Business Development, Red Hat
- Tech Data’s Multi-Cloud Project – Build Innovate Succeed: Mike Potter Tech Data Multi Cloud Project Technical Lead
- Close and Next Steps – Neil Cornish
Robin Webster, CTO Centiq
In Robin’s presentation, he will reflect on the triggers for change within IT, how each company is trying to achieve the perfect balance between speed of change, stability and cost
How embracing infrastructure code, DevOps and Agile process helps get the best possible trade-off between those outcomes. Why this is important for the life of the application/service, not just the build
Pras Abey, SAP Business Development, Red Hat
Building an SAP landscape for digital transformation. The SAP landscape is changing: SAP customers currently running SAP’s business applications must migrate to SAP S/4 HANA by 2027.
Many SAP customers are already preparing for this transition while also optimising their environment to support additional digital transformation initiatives. Companies running SAP Business Applications also need to modernise their infrastructure.